Get your classic Scandi styling on with this luxurious piece! Throw it over your desk chair for extra smooshy softness all day, over your lounge or on the floor for underfoot heaven. Perfect on a daybed or end of your bed too!
Our genuine Icelandic sheepskin in Fawn is a neutral light bone/oatmeal colour that adds richness to whites and depth to darker backgrounds. Similar colouring to our Australian Merino Sheepskin in Linen, so the two would make a great textural and tonal pair!
Icelandic Sheepskins are known for their very long wool, up to 15 CM. Throw on your desk chair for extra smooshy softness all day, over your lounge or on the floor for underfoot heaven. Add a touch of classic Scandinavian styling to your
Produced using EcoTanTM tanning techniques with the end results being products that are free of health-harming chemicals. Wool is soil-repellent and hard-wearing, safe for the home and environmentally friendly.
- 100% Genuine Sheepskin
- Origin: Iceland
- Ethically Sourced.
- Length 90 -100 CM approx., width 80 CM approx.
- Larger and custom sizes by request
- The reverse is the natural suede hide
- This is a dyed colour. Dyed sheepskins should be kept out of direct sunlight
- Available in other colours.
- Also available in cushions, floor rugs, ottomans and bean bags
- See Product Care Page for more information.
The perfect addition to your eclectic home interior or a unique gift idea!