If you've previously purchased on our of Sage Cleansing Kits or already have your own abalone shell and selenite wand and your clear quartz and citrine, this "refill" kit is designed to top you up and help you start the new year on the right foot!
Perfect for a new space or any area that needs fresh, and new, clean energy. Perfect for a new year ritual but also at any moment that your mindset takes you there. Also, a great crystal starter kit for yourself, or anyone that has moved home, moved office or shifted their life in a significant way.
In addition to your new sage and palo santo sticks, for the "New Start" version of this Refill kit I've included:
- Carnelian - Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage, its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, is stimulating and empowering.
- Green Aventurine - The "Stone of Opportunity". Thought to be the luckiest of all crystals.
- Tiger's Eye - this ancient talisman is the “all-seeing all-knowing eye”. Thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and a better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation.
***Over $53 VALUE - ONLY $45***
YOUR KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x White Sage Smudge Stick
- 2 x Palo Santo Stick Thick Cut
- 1 x Carnelian Tumble
- 1 x Tiger's Eye Tumble
- 1 x Green Aventurine Tumble
- 1 x Mother of India Mini Set 6 Sage Sticks
ABOUT YOUR ITEMS
- White Sage Smudge Stick approx 11 CM. Sage is used for purification and clearing negative energy. It can be used for clearing negativity inside and outside ourselves, from our house, room, office, or any other type of structure. We can use it to cleanse our auras, too.
- Palo Santo Stick approx 11 CM. Spanish for “holy wood”, Palo Santo is a sacred tree which grows in select parts of South America. It has been used for centuries by shamans in ritual prayer, ceremonies and healing. Tracing back to the Incan Empire, it had a prevalent place in native ritualistic medicine, preferred by shamans and healers for its metaphysical properties of purification and clearing negative energies. Said to be rich in brain-oxygenating terpenes such as limonene and a-terpineol, Palo Santo has an uplifting and positive effect. It's believed to cleanse to a person’s energy field, thereby enhancing their ability to deflect and repel negative energies as well as raising your positive vibrations in preparation for meditation. It's also been known for it’s grounding and focusing effect which can enhance creativity, productivity and increase good fortune. Palo Santo has also proven to be an effective natural alternative to insect repellant. Also, it smells incredible and can be used instead of scented candles or essential oils.
- Carnelian Tumble Stone: Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage, its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, is stimulating and empowering.
- Green Aventurine - The "Stone of Opportunity". Thought to be the luckiest of all crystals. Not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. Releases old patterns and disappointments so new growth can take place. Brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. Enhances creativity and motivation, and encourages perseverance. Also reinforces one’s decisiveness and amplifies leadership qualities, injecting a sense of humour and openness to the ideas of others. Green Aventurine carries a strong connection to Earth and absorbs electromagnetic smog.
- Tiger's Eye - Linked to the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. With its rich layers of gold and brown, it is warm and radiant, synthesising Sun and Earth, bringing stability and awareness while integrating the spiritual with the physical realms. This ancient talisman is the “all-seeing all-knowing eye”. Thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and a better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. Tiger’s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of one’s life, strengthening the will and clarity of intention to manifest at the highest level.
- Mother of India Mini Set 6 Incense stick, fragrances will vary.
See Product Care Page for more information on Caring For Your Crystals and 'How to Smudge'.