Add some modern luxury and texture to your living spacewith these unique Australian shearling rugs and throws. Throw over a chair in your office, bedroom, lounge, or bed. Layer with rugs and cushions for the full 'boho look or use on their own for a more modern textured boucle look.
WHAT IS SHEARLING?
With its distinctive short tight curl, the boucle look in its natural form is right on trend in modern interior styling. It’s a neat yet textured, natural look in a natural material. With a natural smooth suede leather hide reverse it makes a great base for your linen or leather sofa, providing protection from staining and wear and tear and a soft, insulated (think cool in summer/warm in winter) spot to land!
Approximate sizes as follows, each rug is unique and sizes will vary:
- Regular: 110 x 75 CM - single rug, suitable for an armchair, seat or small area
- Long: 215 x 75 CM - double length suitable for sofa, bed end, or bedside or daybed.
- Large (Sofa Throw/Floor Rug): 195 x 110 CM - suitable as a throw cover either on a base of a deep sofa or half thrown over one of the arms, also as a floor area rug. Cover a whole armchair in one of these if you fancy.
Produced using EcoTanTM tanning techniques with the end results being products that are free of health-harming chemicals. Wool is soil-repellent and hard-wearing, safe for the home and environmentally friendly.
Choose by length, note width of single and double varies from approx 60-80 CM due to the natural shape. Ask about matching cushions
- 100% Genuine Australian Sheepskin
- Check out our range of matching cushions in 3 sizes
- Available in other colours
- Ethically Sourced
- Are available as single rugs or configurations of 2, 4 and more.
- Custom sizes by request.
CARING FOR YOUR SHEEPSKIN
Small stains may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. You can maintain the pile and lustre of your authentic sheepskin rug with a regular vigorous shake out and brush with a metal bristle carding brush (See Hardware & Accessories). This tool will help untangle the wool fibres which can get matted down over time and to remove any debris trapped in the pile. You may also wash with mild liquid hand soap or enzyme-free washing liquids. A brisk shake and brushing with a metal bristle carding brush both before and after washing will restore the original lustre of the rug. It is recommended to dry naturally in the shade. Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may cause the dyed colour to fade and/or discolour. Refer to the Product Care link in the footer for more information.