180 x 120 CM Approx
Get your classic Scandi styling on with this luxurious piece!
Just like our entire range of Icelandic sheepskins throws, our floor area rugs are thick and lush. Whilst we call them "Floor Rugs", just like the singles, they can be thrown over your sofa, day bed, or bed end. Not only do they look great but they feel great underfoot too. Or under-belly, if like me you choose to sprawl face down on yours!
Icelandic Sheepskins are known for their very long wool, up to 15 CM. Made from high quality, pure wool, they are warm in winter and cool in summer, great to sleep or lounge on year-round. They are made up of either multiple rugs sewn together. The reverse is the natural suede hide.
Produced using EcoTanTM tanning techniques with the end results being products that are free of health-harming chemicals. Wool is soil-repellent and hard-wearing, safe for the home and environmentally friendly.
Stock levels and exact sizes will vary, please contact us prior to purchase to confirm lead time. Other colours, sizes and styles available.
Stock levels and exact sizes may vary slightly, please contact us prior to purchase to confirm lead time. Other colours, sizes and styles available.
- 100% Genuine Sheepskin
- Origin: Iceland
- Ethically Sourced.
- Length 90 -100 CM approx., width 80 CM approx.
- Larger and custom sizes by request
- The reverse is the natural suede hide
- This is a dyed colour. Dyed sheepskins should be kept out of direct sunlight
- Available in other colours.
- Also available in cushions, floor rugs, ottomans and bean bags
- See Product Care Page for more information.