120 x 130 CM Approx
Our dark natural reindeer hides typically show greyish dark browns through the middle and speckled across the natural hide. They are all natural colours, each one is unique.
These incredible throws will luxe up any space. They have a depth and a texture unlike any other hide throw you have seen. Throw over your favourite armchair, at the end of your couch.
A delicate hide, best kept out of direct sunlight to preserve the hide and prevent shedding. A luxurious decorative throw. Not suitable for heavy use or foot traffic.
They are sustainably sourced, as the by-product of the meat farming industry. They are all natural, each one is unique.
- Once you have your new hide, we recommend shaking it out a couple of times a week, as initially, it may shed some fur. Do this regularly to remove dirt and debris
Don’t position your hide in a high-traffic area as they are not designed for being walked over
Don't position the hide directly in front of the fireplace or in direct sunlight, for long periods of time, as extreme heat can cause shedding
- Do not place our products on direct heat sources such as heated floors. The heat will dry the natural leather hide backing which can cause it to crack and snap away the hair.
- Try to keep pets, especially cats off the hide, as they have a tendency to rake out the fur
- Attend to any soiling as soon as possible by spot cleaning with a fresh soft damp wet cloth with water only. Avoid excessive rubbing. Do not submerge in water.
- Place the hide on a flat surface
- Use a standard vacuum cleaner on the lowest power, not one with a rotating head
- Vacuum the hide from head to feet gently